Sunday, March 9, 2014

week 8

This week is still mainly about linked list, it is good practice for us to remember the concepts by doing it several times. The lab is much easier than last time, which was pretty confusing. Last week, my partner and I sent 2 hours without giving an answer, but this week it is much easier so that we can finish it in one hour. I am still a little confused about applying recursion into the functions especially write in one line. I tried to do that but it seemed does not work properly each time. I did terrible on the test and the most problem occurred for applying recursion and inheritance classes. The order of exception was important as well, there are always conditions in the function that need to be discovered before writing the code which I have to pay attention to next time. Assignment one went on pretty good and my group even raised exception for the class instead of giving precondition which is simple. We had fun on this but we did not start a2 part 2 yet because we prefer to do it after the documents come out. I hope the assignment 2 would go on well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment